TERMS OF SALE
Terms and conditions
The buyer is defined below as being the company or the person signing and accepting these conditions of sale. The buyer acknowledges having the capacity to contract under the conditions described below.
Article 1 - GENERAL
The buyer acknowledges having read these T & Cs before placing the order. The general conditions of sale apply exclusively to all sales concluded for the products of the company, both for its own account and for that of its principals. All other conditions are binding on the seller only after written confirmation from him. The mere fact of placing an order or accepting an offer from the seller implies unreserved acceptance of these general conditions. Any condition of the purchaser not in accordance with our general conditions will be rejected unless we have expressly, previously and in writing recognized the applicability.
Article 2 - ORDERS
Orders are effective from the date of receipt of payment. Beer Up undertakes to deliver the buyer as soon as possible. The buyer will be delivered according to the deadlines mentioned on the site www.beerup.co.nz except in exceptional cases (postal strikes, health crisis, shipping delays, etc.). However, the deadlines can be longer, depending on the type of products, or depending on the time of year, which the buyer understands and accepts.
Article 3 - PRICE
The seller's price list does not constitute a deed of sale. It can be modified unilaterally without prior information before the purchase by the customer. The goods are invoiced at the agreed price within the limit of the option period and the general economic conditions (taxes, exchange rates, etc.), at the time of delivery. All prices indicated on the seller's website are net in New Zealand Dollars, all taxes included, excluding transport costs, which will be indicated before the buyer's order is placed. Prices may be subject to promotions, sales, and other price reductions. Likewise, sponsorship and loyalty programs are liable to modify the price of the item. In relation to these programs, it is good to specify that the private payment links, created only for you,
Article 4 - PAYMENT
All orders are payable in NZD. Payment of the full price must be made when ordering by the buyer. At no time may the sums paid be considered as a deposit or down payment. To pay for his order, the buyer has multiple possible means of payment: Credit card, PayPal, bank transfer, cash. Cash on delivery is not accepted. The buyer guarantees to the company that he has the necessary authorizations to use the payment method he has chosen, when registering the order form. Beer Up reserves the right to suspend or cancel any order and / or delivery, whatever their nature and level of execution, in the event of non-payment of any sum due by the purchaser or in the event of a payment incident. Beer Up reserves the right to request a photocopy of the buyer's identity card and / or proof of address for any order. As part of the fight against fraud on the Internet, the information relating to your order may be checked for verification.
The details of the accepted payment methods are:
- Bank card. Instant debit from buyer's account at time of order.
The order will only be established upon receipt of payment (72h processing time)
Article 5 - CHOICE OF ARTICLES
The buyer, having taken note of the characteristics of the products marketed by the company Beer Up, has, under his sole responsibility and according to his needs, made his choice on the product (s) which are the subject of his order. In the event of unavailability, and without calling into question what is indicated in article 2,
Article 6 - LEGAL GUARANTEE
All the products sold on the site www.beerup.co.nz are covered by the legal guarantee stipulated in article 1641 of the Civil Code. If a product is non-compliant, or has a manufacturing defect / defect, it may be returned to the seller who will proceed with a replacement. All complaints must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org The buyer must present proof of purchase (invoice), and an identity document.
Article 7 - DELIVERY
- GENERAL RULES: The products will be delivered to the address indicated by the buyer on the order form. To enable the ordered products to be shipped to the buyer, Beer Up works with various carriers. In case of absence, either the delivery person leaves the package in a relay, or the buyer or the recipient of the ordered product receives a delivery notice from the delivery person, which allows him to collect the ordered products, in a nearest relay. from your home, for a period of seven days.
- DELIVERY PROBLEMS: The buyer is required to check, in the presence of the carrier in charge, the condition of the packaging of the goods and its contents. In the event that the buyer has any doubts of any kind whatsoever, he is required:
- to apply the return procedure (in particular to report the damage due, any complaints and reservations) and to refuse the goods by issuing immediately a finding of anomaly with the attendant delivery person.
- to report these incidents to the following address email@example.com within 3 days from the refusal of the goods by the Buyer, and this by setting out the said complaints or reservations.
- QUALITY OR COMPLIANCE PROBLEMS: In the event of delivery of a product that does not correspond to the order (defective or non-conforming), the buyer must make his complaint within 3 days of signing the delivery slip. distribution. Complaints must be sent by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address registered on the site, and must include:
- Buyer's contact details
- The order number concerned
- Product references
- The reason (s) for the complaint.
The return procedure will then be communicated to you. Products returned by the buyer must be returned within a maximum of ten working days from the date of delivery, or from the date of the return authorization.
Article 8 - RETENTION OF OWNERSHIP
In accordance with the law, the transfer of ownership of the goods delivered to the buyer will only take place after full payment of the price in principal and accessory or the cashing of accepted checks or other means of payment issued for the purpose of settlement of the price. During the period from delivery to the transfer of ownership, the risks of loss, theft or destruction are the responsibility of the buyer. The non-performance by the buyer of his payment obligations, for any reason whatsoever, gives the seller the right to demand the immediate return of the goods delivered at the buyer's expense and risk.
Article 9 - RETURN OF PRODUCTS
In the event of a non-compliant delivery or a defective product, Beer Up will agree to the return of the product (s) purchased. The buyer must make his complaint to customer service by email email@example.com . If the request is validated by the return service, a return label will be sent to you by email. The return costs are the responsibility of Beer Up
The buyer must return the product in its original packaging, with all its accessories, indicating the reason for refusal on the invoice
Complaints must be sent by post or email and must include:
Buyer's contact details
The reason for the return
The buyer can then choose different options:
a new delivery respecting the order,
repair of the defective product,
exchange of the product for a similar one,
the cancellation of the order, with reimbursement of the sums paid.
Article 10 - COMPUTER PROVISIONS AND FREEDOMS
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access and rectify your personal data. Any information can be used by YOURNEXT LTD for advertising purposes.
Article 11 - APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION CLAUSE
This contract is subject to NEW ZEALAND law, including for sales abroad. In the event of a dispute, the Commercial Court of DAX (40) will have sole jurisdiction.